Hours are by appointment only. See the Contact Me and More Info section for scheduling details.
Bee Tattoos has always been committed to the health and safety of clients, but some changes have to be made in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic. In order to protect myself and my clients, I'll be implementing new protocols and procedures for tattooing. This process may change at any time based on the latest scientific and public health information.
I know these guidelines are a difficult subject for a lot of people, but I cannot risk losing my business and/or business license by failing to comply with regulations. These things are a big change for all of us, so I appreciate your patience and understanding.
I will be complying with any additional requirements made by the CDC, the Ohio Department of Health, and the Delaware General Health District.
If you have experienced, or are experiencing any symptoms of illness - fever, cough, fatigue, etc. - within the last 14 days, PLEASE do not come into the shop.
If you have been around someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days, PLEASE do not come into the shop.
If you have traveled out of the country or to an area with high incidence of illness in the last 14 days, PLEASE do not come into the shop.
The following are the new procedures and protocols for clients and myself.
- Clients will be sent a questionnaire and consent form before their appointment which must be completed in full and approved by the artist prior to entering the shop. Please be honest in answering any questions.
- Client will only be called into the shop once the artist is ready. The shop door will be locked and you will not be let in earlier than your scheduled appointment time.
- Only the artist and one client at a time will be permitted in the shop. If local case numbers remain relatively stable, I will begin allowing clients to bring ONE guest into the shop with them. This will, of course, be at my discretion. Your guest must also abide by all these guidelines and will not be allowed to sit near the procedure area.
- Client must wear a mask or equivalent face covering in the shop at all times. Please bring your own as I will have a very limited number of disposable masks. You do not have to wear a mask if there is a medical reason for not wearing one.
- Client will need to use hand sanitizer upon entering the shop. There will be a station right inside the door for this purpose. If you have hand sanitizer, please bring it with you in case you need it. A separate area for washing hands will also be available to clients.
- Client will only bring essential items into the shop such as phone, glasses, or medically necessary items. These items will be placed in a freshly disinfected plastic bin when you come in. If you want to use your phone during your appointment, I will give you a plastic bag to put it in.
- Client must inform the artist prior to the tattoo appointment if they have a medical condition which might affect their immune system.
- Client must inform the artist should they develop COVID-19 within 14 days after the tattoo session to alert the artist of potential contamination.
- Client will be refused service and asked to leave the premises for failure to follow CDC, Ohio Department of Health, and/or Delaware General Health District guidelines while in the shop.
- I will be closely monitoring my heath at all times with regular temperature and wellness checks.
- For my safety and yours, I will be using added personal protective equipment during your appointment, including but not limited to antimicrobial scrubs, masks, and plastic face shields. It will be much harder to see my smiling face and yours, but I promise we'll get through it!
- I will be using Hepa Filter air purifiers to clear the air of small particles that could be lingering in the space.
- These new protocols and procedures will be done in addition to my regular protection and disinfection practices.
- All high-touch surfaces will be thoroughly disinfected after use.
- Tattoo sessions will be limited to a two-hour maximum. This will allow me extra time before and after clients to properly disinfect the shop and procedure area. A new tattoo can tax a person's immune system, so it's important to keep the skin trauma to a minimum by limiting the length of sessions. As always, proper hygiene and healing practices will help protect you as your tattoo is healing.
- I will be taking fewer appointments per day to help minimize my exposure and to help minimize shop contamination. I don't want to miss any more work!
- Consultations will only be done via phone or video chat.
- PayPal or Venmo will be the preferred methods of payment. If you do not have an account for either of those, I can invoice you for electronic payment. I will still accept credit/debit cards and cash on site, but highly prefer the no-touch alternatives.
- Appointment information sheets, consent forms, and after-care instructions will all be updated to include these new standards.
If you have any questions or concerns about any of this information, please reach out to me! 740-990-7041 email@example.com